Chinese visa

To enter China you must apply for a visa and it’s a long story … There are no less than 4 different visas for China. Touristic, business, student, permanent visa, etc, etc.

You must provide full administrative paper such as letter of invitation from the company or family, passport, visa application form (5-9 pages is requested for the visa).

Read carefully all the documents required. At the Chinese embassy they don’t help at all so, the best is to choose a private association they will help you (I did it at visa Lyon). I did it first at the Embassy. They asked me unnecessary paper to create my visa, I did not need those papers with the association…


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.